Test your english level
1.I ______ from France.
2.This is my friend. ______ name is Peter.
3. Mike is ______.
my sister's friend
friend my sister
friend from my sister
my sister's friend
4. My brother is _______ artist
5. ______ 20 desks in the classroom
6.Paul ______ romantic films.
7. Sorry, I can’t talk. I ______ right now.
8. She ______ at school last week.
9.I ______ the film last night.
10. _______ a piece of cake? No, thank you.
Do you like
Would you like
Are you like
11. The living room is _________ than the bedroom.
12. The car is very old. We’re going _______ a new car soon.
to will buy
13. Jane is a vegetarian. She ________ meat.
14. There aren’t _______ buses late in the evening.
15. The car park is ______ to the restaurant.
16. Sue _______ shopping every day.
17. They _______ in the park when it started to rain heavily.
18. ______ seen fireworks before?
Did you ever
Are you ever
Have you ever
Do you ever
19. We’ve been friends ______ many years.
20. You _______ pay for the tickets. They’re free.
don't need to
doesn't have to
21. Jeff was ill last week and he _______ go out.
22. These are the photos _______ I took on holiday.
23. We’ll stay at home if it _______ this afternoon.
24. He doesn’t smoke now, but he _______ a lot when he was young.
used to smoke
25. Mark plays football _______ anyone else I know.
more good than
as better as
26. I promise I _______ you as soon as I’ve finished this cleaning.
going to help
27. This town _______ by lots of tourists during the summer.
28. He said that his friends _______ to speak to him after they lost the football match.
29. How about _______ to the cinema tonight?
30. Excuse me, can you _______ me the way to the station, please?
31. I wasn’t interested in the performance very much. _______.
I didn’t, too.
Neither was I.
Nor I did.
So I wasn’t.
32. Take a warm coat, _______ you might get very cold outside.
in order to
33. _______ this great book and I can’t wait to see how it ends.
I don't read
I've been reading
34. What I like more than anything else _______ at weekends.
to play golf
is playing golf
is play golf
35. She _______ for her cat for two days when she finally found it in the garage.
had been looked
had been looking
36. We won’t catch the plane _______ we leave home now! Please hurry up!
37. If I hadn’t replied to your email, I _______ here with you now.
38. Do you think you _______ with my mobile phone soon? I need to make a call.
will have finished
39. I don’t remember mentioning _______ dinner together tonight.
you going to
to go for
40. Was it Captain Cook ________ New Zealand?
who was discovering
41. You may not like the cold weather here, but you’ll have to _______, I’m afraid.
tell it off
sort itself out
put up with it
put it off
42. It’s cold so you should _______ on a warm jacket.
43. Paul will look _______ our dogs while we’re on holiday.
44. She _______ a lot of her free time reading.
45. Hello, this is Simon. Could I _______ to Jane, please?
46. They’re coming to our house _______ Saturday.
47. I think it’s very easy to _______ debt these days.
go down to
48. Come on! Quick! Let’s get _______!
with immediate effect
49. I phoned her _______ I heard the news.
by the time
50. I feel very _______. I’m going to go to bed!
Выберите один из вариантов в каждом из 50 вопросов;
Нажмите на кнопку "Показать результат";
Скрипт не покажет результат, пока Вы не ответите на все вопросы;
Загляните в окно рядом с номером задания. Если ответ правильный, то там (+). Если Вы ошиблись, там (-).
За каждый правильный ответ начисляется 1 балл;
Чтобы сбросить результат тестирования, нажать кнопку "Сбросить ответы";